Planning is well underway for the 2018 Conference. The Industry Committee is currently seeking speakers and panelists to join the program.
ChemistryCanada 2018 will provide insights into how Canada can position itself to be a competitive player on the global chemical stage; as well as offer an expanded technical program and exhibition.
In 2018, delegates can expect an expanded program offering a business program, technical program, workshops and a focused technical exhibition. The business conference focuses on understanding the global industry outlook, how to maximize Canada’s role, as well as regional opportunities and challenges. The technical program will provide a series of sessions designed to expand delegates understanding of the changing aspects of chemical sector.
Topics being considered include:
- Diversification: From petrochemicals to biochemicals; what are the opportunities for expansion?
- Driving Global Competitiveness through Innovation and Technology
- Changing Public Perceptions of the Chemistry Industry
- Key Attributes and Performance Criteria of Successful Investment Jurisdictions
- Innovation and Regulation (included electricity and renewables used to power facilities)
- International Cluster Development, the Roles of Government & Industry
- Industry and Government Partnerships & Cooperation
Mark your calendar for September 25-26, 2018 in Edmonton, Alberta