The Executive Committee is now recruiting speakers, panelists, and moderators for a variety of themed sessions. Interested in presenting?
Chemistry Canada Summit 2019 will provide insights into how Canada can position itself to be a competitive player on the global chemical stage; as well as offer project updates, international speakers and an small technical exhibition.
The business conference focuses on understanding the global industry outlook, how to maximize Canada’s role, as well as regional opportunities and challenges.
Topics discussed in 2018 included:
- Diversification: From petrochemicals to biochemicals; what are the opportunities for expansion?
- Driving Global Competitiveness through Innovation and Technology
- Changing Public Perceptions of the Chemistry Industry
- Key Attributes and Performance Criteria of Successful Investment Jurisdictions
- Innovation and Regulation (included electricity and renewables used to power facilities)
- International Cluster Development, the Roles of Government & Industry
- Industry and Government Partnerships & Cooperation
Mark your calendar for September 24-25, 2019 and join us in Sarnia, Ontario.
If you are interested in being involved, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org